Nitecore Intellicharger D4 LCD Battery Charger
The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, you don't need to have different types of chargers anymore. 4 plug types available.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
- Dimensions: 143mm× 99mm×36mm
- 1x Nitecore D4 Charger
- 1 x UK charge adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
1. Plug one end of the power cord or car charging adapter. Plug the other end of the cord into an applicable outlet. The LCD display and all battery indicator bars will illuminate as the charger runs a quick self-test.
When test is complete, the name of the product will appear on the screen, the bars will dim and the charger will enter into stand-by mode.
If no batteries are detected within 1 minute, the charger will automatically enter Eco Mode (the LCD screen will turn off). When a battery is installed while in Eco Mode, simply press any button to activate the LCD screen.
2. The D4 features two charging slots,each of which charges and monitors a battery independently.
Rechargeable batteries of differing chemistries and voltages may be charged simultaneously using either 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the charging slots.
When inserting a battery, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative(-) symbols on the charger. Incorrect installation will result in failure to initiate the charging process.
Note: The D4 is capable of charging 3.7v Li-ion rechargeable cells, 1.2v, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and 3.2v LiFePO4 batteries. See above for description of battery sizes.
3.When a battery is first inserted the D4 will run a short test causing the battery indicator bars to illuminate in sequence from the bottom to the top. When the test is complete, the D4 will enter tint charging mode.
If any unusual circumstances have been detected, e.g. a backward battery installation, the battery indicator bars will blink rapidly and “Err” will be presented on the screen to urge an immediate removal of the battery.
4. While in charging mode, the battery indicator bars will blink rhythmically to indicate the on-going charging process.
The battery’s power status and charging process is indicated by the number of bars that illuminate steadily.
The LCD display will also display battery voltage, followed by charging current and elapsed charging time in sequence. Pressing the side “MODE” button will cycle through there charging parameters.
To view the charging progress of a different charging slot, press the side “SLOT” button to select a desired slot.
When charging is complete, all five battery indicator bars will illuminate steadily and “Chg. Finish ” will appear on the LCD display.
Note: When the D4 is charging three or four batteries, charging current will be set to 375 mA. Alternatively, when charging either one or two batteries, charging current will be set to 750 mA.